Switchable Uniboot LC Patch Cords
Need to change polarity in a hurry? These patch cords allow for fast and easy polarity change without the need for tools or special training. Choose fiber type and length, and if the length you require isn't listed, please contact an FOnetworks sales representative for a custom quote.
Uniboot Polarity Switchable Patch Cords feature high density, small form factor LC connectors mated to 2.0mm round duplex cable. They are used to connect switches or network devices in fiber networks directly or interconnect structured cabling systems in a fiber network. Polarity changes can be made in the field quickly, without the use of tools, to the correct fiber mapping polarity.
- True Uniboot (one boot) design
- Easily switch polarity (A/B, A/A) with out tools or damage to fiber
- 2mm mini round cable design
- Flexible plenum rated jacket for all plenum and riser applications
- Bend insensitive fiber on all Multimode fibers, optional for Singlemode fibers
- Fiber options: OM3, OM4, and OS2
- 100% optical testing and reporting
- Custom lengths, jacket colors and labeling options